Please be aware that the Great Wonderfest is situated on a green field site and some areas will be hard to negotiate, particularly in poor weather conditions.
There are accessible toilets, accessible showers and charging points for electric wheelchair users all located in this campsite. There will also be stewards located in this area, so please approach them if you have any access requirements or queries.
Our Accessible Car Park location will be sign-posted upon entry to the festival, and will also be sent to ticket holders before the festival. Please note that you can only park here if you are a Blue Badge holder or are camping in the Accessible Campsite.
All those eligible to camp in the Accessible Campsite will automatically have space to park in the Accessible Car Park.
Please note... Our disabled access facilities are unable cater to people with temporary impairments such a broken bones or recent injuries and pregnant women. The facilities are for the specific use of access customers and we kindly ask that you respect this.
Medical and welfare provisions
If you have any medication that needs to be kept cool, there will be fridges available for you to use in the medical tent. We recommend you take your medication directly to the medical tent when you arrive on site.
If you have any other questions regarding medical and welfare provisions, please contact us.
If you need to bring an Assistance Dog to the Great Wonderfest, please get in touch with us and a member of the team will be able to discuss your requirements further. We will request eligibility this will usually be either be the Dogs’ ID book or evidence of the dog’s training as an Assistance Dog from an ADUK certified organisation.
Please note we'll be using a number of special effects at this event, including but not limited to smoke machines, strobe lights, fireworks and other effects. There will also be areas of the event where amplified music will be present, if you need ear-protection please visit the welfare area.
We want everyone at Great Wonderfest to have a safe and fun time. To provide assistance and care throughout the festival our welfare area and meeting point will have people on hand to be able to help with your issue or query.
Please follow the standard festival advice to make the most of your weekend:
- Be aware of your surroundings
- It’s always best to stay safe in a group
- Look after your belongings – make sure you keep your valuables safe and out of sight
- Cashpoints will be available around the site
- Don’t leave your drink unattended – even soft drinks can be spiked.
- If you’re drinking, we ask you to respect the family atmosphere and ethos of the festival and enjoy responsibly. Drinking in moderation will ensure you remain alert and aware of your surroundings which is just better for everyone
- If you see anything that concerns you or if you see anyone acting suspiciously please speak to the nearest police officer, security or steward
- We recommend downloading ‘Find My iPhone’ app or similar on your smartphone before coming to the festival, we’ll be running a lost and found from the welfare area - but will require some form of ID or proof of ownership when claiming devices.
Children are your responsibility and you should keep an eye on them and know where they are at all times.
All children and their family members should have a wristband attached to them when they are at The Great Wonderfest. This is to help us identify that a child belongs to the adult they are with.
A parent/minder’s mobile number should also be written on the child’s wristband. If you do not have one, please seek one immediately upon arrival. Please make sure you and your child both wear these wristbands at all times. Please report to the welfare tent if you need a replacement.
If you find you have been separated from your child, please go to the nearest Help Point or to the Welfare Tent.
If you find a child that is obviously lost, please stay where you are and get someone else to alert security or go to the nearest Kids’ Help Point or to the Welfare Tent. Please do not take the child anywhere, someone will come to you.
Please be reminded that it is an offence for any person to be drunk whilst responsible for a child.
Take a photo of your children on your mobile phone on the morning you depart for The Great Wonderfest so you have their clothing, hair style, and an up to date photo on hand at all times.