DICK AND DOMS WONDER FEST – TERMS and CONDITIONS
The Ticket is issued for the Festival by the Promoter subject to the following Conditions.
- The use of this Ticket constitutes acceptance by the Bearer of these Conditions and implies an undertaking on the part of the Bearer to observe them and any other notice or regulations issued by the Promoter and displayed at the Venue.
- All Festival Tickets remain the property of the Promoter. Tickets are not transferable save to those people for whom the Tickets were purchased as part of a group booking who will be subject to the Conditions of Issue which will apply as if he/she were the original purchaser of the Ticket.
- Tickets will be exchanged for an appropriate wristband at the entrance gates which will be affixed by Festival staff. In circumstances where a wristband is issued to the Bearer without a Ticket, the Bearer must affix his or her wristband prior to entering the Venue. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to the Bearer or to eject the Bearer, where the wristband has been incorrectly affixed and, in either case, where the wristband has been damaged or tampered with.
- All Tickets entitle the Bearer to unlimited entry and re-entry to the Venue save that where the Bearer holds a Day Ticket, entry and re- entry is for the day specified ONLY. For all other Ticket types, entry and re-entry is for the duration of the entire Festival. All Tickets entitle the Bearer to camp, save for Day Tickets, which do NOT entitle the Bearer to camp. Entry to the Venue will be permitted from (or as soon as possible after) 9am on Monday 29 July 2019. Entry to Festival will be permitted from (or as soon as possible after) midday on Thursday 1 st August 2019. All persons must depart from the Venue by 5pm on Monday 5th August. No entry or re-entry to the site is permitted after 8pm on each day.
- This Ticket will not permit access to any accessibility platform, enclosure or accessible parking. You must book accessibility tickets in advance. Carers accompanying those with accessibility requirements must be at least 18 years as at 29 July 2019. Carers are permitted access in order to accompany and assist the customer with accessibility needs. Carers will not be able to enter the Festival alone, they will need to be accompanying the customer who has accessibility requirements they are assisting. Accessibility access is of paramount importance to the Great Wonderfest team for full T&C’s around our policies please visit the accessible section of the website.
- The Promoter reserves the right to search all persons and personal property upon entry to and while at the Venue. Glass items, candles, gas canisters, flares, knives, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, nitrous oxide, animals, fireworks, smoke canisters, poles, banners or flags, drones and any items which in the absolute discretion of the Promoter are considered to be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the Festival are prohibited and may not be brought into the Venue.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow folding and/or camping style chairs and/or inflatable seating into the Festival Site and/or other than in designated areas in the Festival Site and/or to require people to cease using any or all such chairs/seating in the Festival Site in the interests of health and safety or if required to do so by any legislation or statutory requirement. For the avoidance of doubt, such chairs and seating are permitted within the Campsite.
- NO Glass is permitted anywhere in the Venue;
- Alcohol, food and cans may be brought onto the Campsite only. Adult attendees may bring alcohol into the Campsite limited to 24 cans of beer/lager/cider and one litre of spirits (not in a glass container). No cans, alcohol or food may be brought into the Festival Site. Water and non-alcoholic drinks in 500ml plastic bottles with unbroken seals are permitted.
- Cooking in the Campsite will be permitted on camping gas stoves (gas canisters up to 300g only) or in areas provided on site for Barbeques. These must be used sensibly and in accordance with the manufacturer’s/site instructions. Cooking on gas where installed in a campervan parked within the official campervan area is also permitted. Open fires and all other means of cooking, including disposable BBQs and any other kind of gas appliance are strictly prohibited and all such items will be confiscated. Cooking in tents is banned.
- Subject to the exceptions set out in this clause, any equipment capable of recording (whether temporarily or permanently) or transmitting any audio visual or audio-visual, material is prohibited. Mobile telephones are permitted within the Venue but the use of mobile telephones for such activities is prohibited save for personal non-commercial use. Photographic equipment is permitted provided that it is for personal non-commercial use only. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the Bearer agrees to pay the Promoter the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs or visual/audio visual/audio recordings for commercial use.
- The Bearer shall not offer or distribute (either free or for sale) within the Venue any consumer article or commercial product of any nature or purchase any such item from any vendor not authorised by the Promoter.
- Items prohibited by the Conditions of Issue shall not be brought to the Venue. Any permitted items used contrary to the Conditions of Issue and any prohibited items shall be confiscated without any liability on the Promoter to safeguard or return such items.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Venue or eject any person from the Venue if, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, it is considered that the Bearer may be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the Festival. Such circumstances include but are not limited to where the Bearer refuses to be searched upon entering the Venue or whilst at the Venue, appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively or in possession of any item prohibited by the Conditions of Issue or undertaking any act prohibited by the Conditions of Issue or fails to comply with any lawful instruction issued by or on behalf of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or change the Festival programme, without prior notification. Refunds will not be issued should the programme be altered or if a particular artist does not appear, including headline acts.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the entire Festival is cancelled, in which case you will be offered Tickets at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) up to the face value of the Ticket or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled Festival or the Festival is not rescheduled, a full refund.
- If the Festival is cancelled, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses wasted or incurred by the Bearer including, but not limited to, accommodation or transport costs, or any direct or indirect losses or damage of whatever kind.
- The Bearer gives their irrevocable and free of charge express consent to the use of their actual or simulated image, voice or likeness in connection with the advertising, promotion or commercial exploitation of the Festival or any past or future festival by the Promoter or any licensee of the Promoter in any media for any period throughout the world.
- Young persons aged between 15 and 17 as at 29 July 2019 are entitled to purchase an appropriate Ticket but must be accompanied on entry by at least one responsible Adult aged 21 or over per 4 young persons. Unaccompanied young persons will be refused entry to the Festival. Tickets for those aged under 15 must be purchased by an Adult 21. Young persons aged under 15 must be accompanied on entry by at least one responsible adult aged 21 or over per 4 young persons . Responsible Adults must be able to provide proof of age on entry.
- The Festival is designed to be a family friendly environment, however adults who accompany young persons on entry are entirely responsible for the safety and welfare of all young persons in their party. Responsible adults must ensure that all young people carry ID with proof of age (or that the responsible Adult carries ID on their behalf). Failure to provide such ID may result in entry being refused or the young person being asked to leave the Venue.
- In the event of a young person being refused entry to the Venue or being removed from the Venue, the accompanying Adult will take sole responsibility for the care and control of the young person and the Promoter will bear no responsibility in this regard.
- Any breach of the Conditions of Issue will render this Ticket void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such Ticket shall be withdrawn without any refund. For the avoidance of doubt, this will include refusal of entry to the Venue or ejection from the Venue, as applicable.
- Tickets may not be offered as a prize in a promotion or competition or transferred, lent or sold to any third party for profit or personal gain, as part of a hospitality or travel package or used for any other commercial purpose without the written consent of the Promoter. Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources, including from Internet touts or via Internet auction sites will be void and will not permit entry to the Venue.
- Admission to the Venue is at the Bearer’s own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property in or around the Venue during, before or after the Festival.
- These Conditions of Issue are governed by English law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Court.
In these Conditions of Issue, the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
- “Bearer” means the holder of this Ticket;
- “Conditions of Issue” means these terms and conditions governing the issue and use of a Ticket and
the terms upon which the Bearer is permitted to enter and remain within the Venue;
- “Festival” means Dick and Dom’s Wonderfest
- “Festival Site” means the Main Arena and areas other than the Campsite
- “Venue” means the Festival Site and the Campsite
- “Adult” means any person aged 18 or over as at 29 July 2019;
- “Young person” means any person aged 17 or below as at 29 July 2019.
- “Promoter” means IOW Events Limited c/o The Connect Centre, Kingston Crescent, Portsmouth, PO2
8QL and, where the context requires, those acting on its behalf such as stewards and security
- “Ticket” means any Ticket or Wristband (as applicable) issued for the Festival (whether or not for
value) by the Promoter to include but not limited to Weekend, Day, Child, VIP, Staff and Crew and